Learn English and Explore Canadian Culture in Beautiful Goderich, Ontario, Canada.
July 13-24, 2020
2 weeks: $2,500
Fees include the following:
- Airport pick-up and drop-off,
- Homestay fees (3 meals/day),
- School fee,
- Medical insurance,
- Activity and entrance fees,
- Transportation to and from activity locations,
- Participation certificate.
International Students Aged 12-18 will:
- Improve their English language communication skills through ESL instruction and themed Canadian Cultural activities with highly qualified AMDSB teachers;
- Develop their interpersonal skills while making friends from all over the world;
- Discover the beautiful Goderich area and Lake Huron;
- Experience day trips to Toronto (CN tower and Ripley’s Aquarium), Niagara Falls (Hornblower boat tour, Clifton hill), local museums (Justin Beiber Museum and local history);
- Tour a Canadian University
- The great Canadian outdoor educational experience at Point Farms Provincial park;
- Homestay experience with local families to enhance their English Learning and Canadian Culture.
Avon Maitland Schools Canada Administrator
519-527-0111 ext 136