Capture Canada is a unique summer program hosted in two great Southwestern Ontario communities. One program will be centered in “Canada’s Prettiest Town” Goderich, Ontario on the shores of Lake Huron. The other will be centered in the city of Stratford, Ontario, just 90 minutes southwest of Toronto. There are few places in Canada more alive with culture and character than Stratford.
Capture Canada is a unique summer program featuring English Language Learning and a taste of everything this exciting region of Ontario, Canada has to offer. There are two distinct programs in two Avon Maitland Communties, Stratford and Goderich. Students between the ages of 10 – 17 are eligible to attend and there are a maximum 25 spots in each of the two programs. These adventure filled programs include English Language instruction (ESL) themed in today’s most appealing youth culture and designed to engage and inspire. As the name suggests, Capture Canada is all about capturing the Canadian experience while living with a Canadian Host Family. And it’s available for just one all inclusive price.
Date of the 3-week Program
July 16, 2017 – August 5, 2017
There will be days on the beautiful beaches of Lake Huron and an experience like no other on the Hornblower boat Voyage to the foot of the world famous Niagara Falls.
Make your way to the top of the CN Tower where we dare you to step onto the glass floor 300 metres high for a feeling like you’ve never had before. Model costumes from actual live performances of the World Famous Stratford Festival. Delve into the Great Lakes Eco-system as you hike along some of the many nature trails. Jump into a canoe, a kayak or a paddle boat on a Lake Huron tributary.
Spend a day at Canada’s Wonderland, home of the most exhilarating collection of rides and roller coasters in the world! Your day at Canada’s Wonderland is not complete until you visit Splash Works with Canada’s Largest Outdoor Wave pool and water slides galore.
The program also include a 5-day Leadership Camp at Camp Kintail, just minutes from Lake Huron. This 4 night 5 day team building program and leadership learning opportunity will be forever embedded in their memories.
Here’s a look at just some of the activities included in the price as you Capture Canada!
- English as a Second Language Learning;
- Airport transfers and all transportation;
- Become a valued member of a Canadian Host Family with your own room and three or more meals a day;
- Experience the thrill of the most exhilarating ride and roller coaster theme park in the country at Canada’s Wonderland;
- Canada’s Wonderland is your Splash Headquarters with Whitewater Bay – Canada’s Largest Outdoor Wave pool and water slides galore at Splash Works;
- Make your way to the top of Canada’s tallest free standing structure the CN Tower in Toronto;
- In Canada’s largest city, Toronto, wade into the depths of Ripley’s Aquarium and become the experiment at the Ontario Science Centre;
- Take the Hornblower Boat Voyage to the foot of the world famous Niagara Falls;
- If you think that’s a thrill then you love the Journey Behind the Falls;
- Enjoy world renowned professional live theatre at Stratford’s Shakespeare Festival;
- It’ll be a splash at Bingeman’s Big Splash Water Park in Kitchener-Waterloo;
- Head out to the Pinery Provincial Park for Hiking, canoeing, great beaches and an eco-system adventure;
- Take a swim in Canada’s largest outdoor swimming pool at St. Marys Quarry;
- Find your leadership skills with a 6 day outing at Camp Kintail on Ontario’s West Coast;
- and much much more.
To register please contact your nearest Study Abroad Education Recruitment Agency. For more information on an Agency Partner close to you please email: firstname.lastname@example.org